The IEA currently has no full time roles available. We do, however, have the following internship roles available. You can find more about IEA internships here.
The Institute of Economic Affairs is seeking an energetic and intelligent intern for its Communications Department. The successful applicant will be involved in a range of activities including updates to the website, assisting in the everyday running of the press office, helping with social media work, event organisation and database building.
· Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
· Interest in, and sympathy with, free market economic ideas
· Knowledge on the UK political system and mainstream media outlets
· Excellent IT and administration skills
· Previous experience of working with media is desirable but not essential
This post would best suit a recent graduate of someone currently on a sandwich year as part of their degree.
Duration: 3 months
Reasonable expenses paid.
Please send a CV, a one page cover letter and the names of two referees to Camilla Goodwin at email@example.com.