"…the IEA is always challenging and thought-provoking." – David Laws MP
● Don Boudreaux sets out the unsung successes of the market
● Ruth Lea warns that very low interest rates could be counter-productive
● Andrew Lilico explains the attractions of capitalism
● Razeen Sally calls for realism over global governance
● Alex Singleton has doubts about quantitative easing
Invest in the IEA. We are the catalyst for changing consensus and influencing public debate.
Thank you for
2 Lord North Street, Westminster, London SW1P 3LB
Tel: 020 7799 8900 Fax: 020 7799 2137 Email: email@example.com
Registered in England 755502, Charity No.