The IEA is delighted to be hosting this important debate at this year's Conservative Party Conference. Given the context of ballooning national debt, strikes over public sector pay and demonstrations about cuts it is vital that we discuss the important issues of debt, spending, pensions and the burden on the next generation.
Sunday 2 October 7.30pm - 9pm The Stanley Suite, The Midland Hotel, Manchester
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Allister Heath, editor of City AM
- Anthony Hilton, journalist and political commentator
- Sajid Javid MP for Bromsgrove
- Mark Littlewood, Institute of Economic Affairs
- Rt Hon David Willetts MP, Minister for Universities and Science