Monday 18 November 2013, 9.15am, for a 9.30am start, to finish by 11.00am
Ahead of the 2013 Autumn Statement, Conservative MPs from the Free Enterprise Group will be presenting their ideas on how the government can tackle rising living costs and foster growth.
- Mark Littlewood (Chair), Director General, Institute of Economic Affairs
- Kwasi Kwarteng, MP for Spelthorne
- Brooks Newmark MP for Braintree
- Dominic Raab MP for Esher and Walton
- David Ruffley MP for Bury St Edmunds
- Ewen Stewart, Walbrook Economics
Venue: Institute of Economic Affairs, 2 Lord North Street, Westminster London SW1P 3LB
RSVP There are limited places available for this event, and attendance is strictly by RSVP only, please email email@example.com if you would like to attend this event.
Refreshments will be served.