Ahead of the 2013 Budget, Conservative MPs from the Free Enterprise Group and experts from the Institute of Economic Affairs and elsewhere
will be presenting their ideas on how to tackle rising living costs and foster growth.
- Mark Littlewood (Chair), Director General, Institute of Economic Affairs
- Therese Coffey, MP for Suffolk Coastal
- Ben Gummer, MP for Ipswich
- Kwasi Kwarteng, MP for Spelthorne
- Andrew Lilico, IEA Fellow and Director of Europe Economics
- Brooks Newmark, MP for Braintree
- David Rutley, MP for Macclesfield
- Ewen Stewart, Walbrook Economics
Other speakers to be confirmed.
Venue: Institute of Economic Affairs, 2 Lord North Street, Westminster London SW1P 3LB
There are limited places available for this event, and attendance is strictly by invitation only. If you are interested in an invitation, please email Stephanie Lis, Communications Officer.
Refreshments will be served.