The morning after this crucial Budget, the TaxPayers' Alliance and the Institute of Economic Affairs will bring together a cross-party panel of experts to assess its political and economic implications.
• Jonathan Isaby (Chair), Chief Executive, TaxPayers' Alliance
• Prof. Philip Booth, Editorial Director, Institute of Economic Affairs
• Lord McFall of Alcluith (Lab), Former chair of the Treasury Select Committee
• Douglas Carswell MP (Con)
• Jeremy Browne MP (LD), Government minister, 2010-13
Broadcasters are welcome to film and record the event.
Refreshments will be served.
Attendance at this key event is by invitation only. If you are interested in an invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org