Friday 6 December 2013, 9.00am, for a 9.15am start, to finish by 10.15am
Institute of Economic Affairs, 2 Lord North Street, SW1P 3LB
This key event for journalists and policy makers will feature expert economic analysis the morning after the Autumn Statement. Panellists will evaluate the measures announced by George Osborne, discuss whether the Chancellor’s plans are fiscally credible and assess their impact on the cost of living. Additionally, each member of the panel will suggest and explain one measure that they believe should have been in the Autumn Statement, but wasn't.
• Louise Cooper, Chair (Financial Analyst, CooperCity.co.uk)
• Mark Field MP (MP for Cities of London and Westminster)
• Matthew Sinclair (Chief Executive, TPA)
• Mark Littlewood (Director General, IEA)
• Andrew Lilico (Director and Principal of Europe Economics)
Bacon sandwiches, tea and coffee will be served from 9.00am and the event will begin promptly at 9.15 a.m.
Broadcasters are welcome to film and record the event. Panellists will also be available for individual interviews afterwards.
Please register to attend by emailing email@example.com
For media enquiries, please call Stephanie Lis (IEA) on 07766 221 268 or Robert Oxley (TPA) on 07544 933 215