As the global economic landscape continues to undergo major changes, leading business figures and academics will have plenty to debate as they deliver their forecasts on the direction of the economy. The State of the Economy conference will offer a thought-provoking agenda, with an excellent line up of speakers discussing major developments from shifting power within the global economy and the future of the euro, to tackling the UK’s fiscal deficit and the prospects for growth. This will make for a wide-reaching and informative event, attracting senior figures from a range of industries
Key issues to be discussed:
- Who will be the winners and losers in the global economy?
- What does the future hold for the euro and the eurozone?
- Will developing economies lead world economic growth?
- Examining fiscal policy: is the government on the right track?
- How will financial markets behave in the future?
- What are the prospects for the UK economy?
Key reasons to attend:
- Hear economic experts share their insight into critical issues
- Keep up to date with the changing environment
- Network with your peers from across a range of industries
- Hear the latest developments in key markets
- Understand how changes to fiscal policy will affect the business world