As the crisis facing the Eurozone deepens and advances, businesses, governments and observers have much to consider. The State of the Economy conference will provide the perfect forum for these discussions with forecasts and analysis from a stellar line up of speakers. As ever, the day will offer exclusive insights into major economic trends with expert evaluations of topics including the impact of sluggish growth on government plans and an assessment of the sovereign debt crisis. With so much at stake, delegates can anticipate heated debate alongside informative presentations. It is your opportunity to hear from the economic experts who can shed light on the challenges of 2012 and beyond at this highly regarded event.
Topics to be addressed:
- The future of the Euro and the sovereign debt crisis
- The prospects for a sustained recovery in the UK economy
- Impact of the US economy on the UK and global economy
- An assessment of the strength of global financial markets in 2012
- The effect of sluggish growth on the government’s fiscal plans
- How will the UK and global economy far long-term?
Key reasons to attend:
- Hear from the world’s leading economists on the prospects for economic recovery
- Gain an insight into the government’s key challenges and spending priorities
- Learn about the likely impact of economic policy on your business
- Hear what the experts are saying about the Eurozone crisis
Photos and video footage from last year's Conference can be viewed by clicking here.