The release of Sharper Axes, Lower Taxes: Big Steps to a Smaller State has received a great deal of media attention, in print, on the airwaves and online.
- Mark Littlewood on BBC Radio 4's Today programme - listen here
- Mark Littlewood writing for Total Politics - 'The electorate wants a smaller state'
- Mark Littlewood writing for Lib Dem Voice - 'Sharper Axes, Lower Taxes'
- Ruth Porter writing for ConservativeHome - 'Sharper Axes, Lower Taxes - The British People Agree'
- Prof Philip Booth on BBC Radio 5 Live's 5 Live Drive - listen here
- Prof Philip Booth writing for The Sunday Times - 'Axeing the middle-class rackets will save billions' (subscription required)
- Prof Philip Booth writing for The Huffington Post - 'Big Steps to a Smaller State'
Other media coverage includes: