Following publication of the Independent Commission on Banking's final report, the IEA co-hosted a special lunch with Bloomberg on the subject 'Bank regulation after the ICB – for better or for worse?'. The event was held at Bloomberg's London headquarters.
Speaking at the event were:
- Mark Littlewood, Director General, Institute of Economic Affairs (chair)
- Prof Philip Booth, Editorial Director, Institute of Economic Affairs
- Angela Knight, Chief Executive, British Bankers’ Association
- Andrew Lilico, Director and Principal, Europe Economics
- Steve Smith, Competition & Regulatory Strategy Director, Ll