Daniel Hannan, author, journalist and famously Eurosceptic MEP, came to the IEA to speak about his new book How We Invented Freedom. ieaTV was on hand to get his insightful views on issues surrounding the economic implications of Britain leaving the EU, and the potential break up the euro.
- If Britain left EU, what would be economic benefits?
- Surely EU has a role to support nations with little history of economic freedom?
- Who are the best non-UK proponents of the free-market in the EU?
- Do you think the euro will break up, and if so, when?
- How would you advise the euro to be broken up in as orderly way as possible?