After saying that the central institutions of the EU should not interfere in the debt markets of individual member states and that Portugal should be allowed to default, members of the IEA took to the airwaves to explain why another bailout is not the solution.
- Dr Richard Wellings on BBC Wales' Good Evening Wales (listen here )
- Prof Philip Booth on BBC Radio 5 Live's 5 Live Drive (listen here )
- Prof Philip Booth on BBC Radio 4's Today programme (listen here )
- Dr Richard Wellings on ITV News at Ten
- Dr Richard Wellings on Telegraph.co.uk TV (watch here )
- Janet Daley writing in The Daily Telegraph - 'Portugal should be allowed to default'. Better yet, let it leave the euro and devalue