The release of Sharper Axes, Lower Taxes: Big Steps to a Smaller State  has received a great deal of media attention, in print, on the airwaves and online.
- Mark Littlewood on BBC Radio 4's Today programme - listen here 
- Mark Littlewood writing for Total Politics - 'The electorate wants a smaller state' 
- Mark Littlewood writing for Lib Dem Voice - 'Sharper Axes, Lower Taxes' 
- Ruth Porter writing for ConservativeHome - 'Sharper Axes, Lower Taxes - The British People Agree '
- Prof Philip Booth on BBC Radio 5 Live's 5 Live Drive - listen here 
- Prof Philip Booth writing for The Sunday Times - 'Axeing the middle-class rackets will save billions ' (subscription required)
- Prof Philip Booth writing for The Huffington Post - 'Big Steps to a Smaller State '
Other media coverage includes:
- Thinktank advocates abolition of the NHS and slashing overseas aid  - The Guardian
- You call those 'savage cuts'? Actually they are dangerously pathetic  - The Daily Mail
- Tax cuts worth £7,500 each or more public sector subsidies? You decide  - The Daily Telegraph
- Taxpayers face £42,000 public pensions bill  - The Daily Telegraph
- The Politics of Britain's Economic Illiteracy  - PoliticsHome
- Media is failing public in many ways  - City AM
- Public in dark on UK debt  - City AM
- Slash taxes and cut spending further, urges Institute of Economic Affairs - Thisismoney.co.uk
- Spending cuts should actually go much deeper, says IEA  - Management Today
- Call to cut another £215bn spending  - MSN Money