The IEA's latest piece of research High Speed 2: the next government project disaster?  has received a great deal of media attention, both nationally and regionally, broadcast, in print and online.
- Midlands Today  - BBC One (watch here  at 0:00:57)
- BBC London News  - BBC One (watch here  at 0:18:52)
- Central Tonight  - ITV (watch here )
- Tim Boswell  - BBC Coventry & Warwickshire (listen here  at 0:37:44)
- Lunch with Ed Doolan  - BBC WM (listen here  at 0:05:03)
- High Speed 2 is a flawed project  - Dr Richard Wellings writing for ConservativeHome
- Politicians should get out of the transport market - starting with High Speed 2  - Dr Richard Wellings writing for Huffington Post UK
- HS2 high speed rail link flawed, says think tank  - BBC online
- High speed rail plans condemned as high cost option  - BBC online
- High-speed rail 'is next Millennium Dome'  - The Times
- High Speed rail: On a collision path  - The Economist (blogs)
- HS2 high-speed rail plans 'a recipe for disaster ' - Guardian
- High speed rail dismissed as 'vanity project' by right-wing think tank  - The Daily Telegraph
- HS2 rail project flawed, says study  - Mirror
The paper has also been covered by The Scotsman, the Press Association, the Daily Express, the Herald Scotland, The People, the Evening Standard, MSN News, the Yorkshire Evening Post, the Birmingham Post, the Birmingham Mail, the Liverpool Echo, the Solihull News, the Crosby Herald, the Flintshire Chronicle, the Crewe Chronicle, the Formby Times, the Southport Visitor, the Bearsden Herald, the Hinkley Times, the Buckinghamshire Advertiser, AOL News, Huffington Post UK, Wales Online, Fresh Business Thinking and Classic FM.
Dr Richard Wellings also gave interviews to BBC Newcastle, BBC Radio Leeds and BBC Sheffield.